Monday, April 28, 2008

New at this



Ok, I have been wanting to do this for a while to keep our family website separate from my hobby stuff. So here goes nothing. The pics I have listed are just some of the stuff I have done. Some of it is scrapbooking, stamping, cards, or other things that I have done. It isn't much so far, but I have more to come. My sister-in-law has inspired me to just go for it. So I hope that you enjoy the pictures and products. I do sell most of the stuff that I use on my pages and I absolutely LOVE their stuff. So if anyone is ever interested just let me know and I will help you out!

First is a birthday cake I did for my daughters 5th birthday I did a Barbie cake. She wanted it Barbie and Strawberry Shortcake so I just said how about a Barbie with strawberries as her dress. It worked. Next is her 6th birthday. She loved the game "Candy Land" so I made a cake to look like the game board.



No comments: