Friday, September 26, 2008

Make & Take

This is my make & take that we did for Amanda's party last night. I forgot to get pictures of the ones that they made, but here is what they based it on. I am starting to like the color orange. I know I am from Orange, but it wasn't my best color. Anyhoo, I can scrapbook with it and don't have to wear it right!?



Supplies:
I used a large mat board tag
vellum flowers that I punched out(blue & orange)
felt flowers from American Craft
bronze colored eyelet
paper that was left over from a previous kit
twine
distress ink in vintage photo

I wanted them to play with different textures on one item to see how they can work together. I also wanted them to be able to use the Crop-a-dile. Love that thing! It is quiet and so easy to use. They loved it and were amazed at how easy it was.

No comments: