Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Towel Bags

I know I haven't updated in a while, so there will be a few new posts on here. Hopefully I can get them all done!

These are just some bags that I made with the youth at my church. I just found these towels for $1 at Wal-Mart. Got some ribbon for the handles, and I had some old buttons that we put on them. I used cross stitch thread to whipstitch the sides closed and then hot glued the handles on it. We wanted to make it simple and quick for the girls to do. The first on I made. Milaya's is the brown one, she designed her buttons. And Hali's is the light blue one. She also "designed" her button flower.

The back of mine

The front of mine. I sewed a button on the front(in the middle) and put a thin piece of ribbon to loop over the button to keep it closed at the top. You just can't see that in the picture, sorry.

Milaya's

Hali's

No comments: