Sunday, June 29, 2008

Milaya's creativity

Whenever I scrapbook or make cards the girls have to get in on it. So this time I let them pretend to make cards. They didn't get to actually glue things together though. They still had fun "making" a card and then wiping it clean and then "making" another. It was kind of cute to see what they would come up with. I didn't get a picture of Hali's, and this is the only one that I got of Milaya's, but I thought that I would post it for her.


Milaya's 'sparkly' birthday card. Gotta have sparkles!


This one I made for a friend whose last name is Jewell. She just had a baby girl and the saying was perfect.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Too cute Milaya! I LOVE your card! What a great idea Mandy to keep the girls busy! Never ending fun! I like your card too! I love it when things come together so perfectly!

Karena said...

We all love the sparkly cards!
The other one is cute too.
I am sure it was a fun time and enjoyed by all!